Scenarios are the maps that the units battle on, given victory conditions and locations of enemies, events, etc. Each of these scenarios have a different setting (plains, dungeon, castle, etc.), and each battle has different conditions. These conditions may be:
- Rout - Defeat the enemies
- Defeat Boss - Defeat the enemy boss
- Seize - Take control of the throne/target space
- Defend X - Defend a given target for X amount of turns
And many others! The GM may decide on their own condition, especially if the battle is a skirmish between two or more human players (such as a Capture the Flag match).
Submitting a User-Created Scenario
Users of this wiki are allowed to submit their own content. When submitting scenarios, create your own page, with the suffix "[SCN]" on it (without quotes), and then the name afterward. After finishing the page, save it and add the following code to the bottom of the page:
Go back to [[[scenarios|Scenarios]]]
This way, your scenario can link with this page.
In the scenario page, be sure to include:
- Description/story (optional)
- # Human Players
- # of units allowed per player (usually shown in your second picture)
- Victory Condition
- Expansions (if your map uses anything outside of the Base FE d20 System)
- 4 separate pictures:
- Picture 1 - Map of the whole battlefield
- Picture 2 - Map of marked starting positions
- Under this picture, mark any required starting positions, i.e. Lord's position
- Picture 3 - Map of enemy unit positions
- Under this picture, include a table of all of the unit's stats, inventory, etc.
- Picture 4 - Other info
- This includes spawning of future units, with a table of which turn they come in, their stats, etc. or items in a chest, door durability, etc.
If you wish to view user-created scenarios, press the Options button, then the Backlinks button, and a list of scenarios created will appear (please ignore the Side page, that links to the sidebar page).